PYNSW Impact Report 2021-2022
Impact Report 2021-2022
On this page you can access more information about the impact PYNSW has had in 2021-2022.
Click on the cover image to download the report, which contains a number of articles linked below.
Links contained in the report
- Sarah’s Story – https://pynsw.org.au/the-camp-must-go-on/
- Rachel’s Story – https://pynsw.org.au/following-jesus-for-myself-rachels-story/
- Danny’s Story – https://pynsw.org.au/py-reps-locally-on-the-ground-everywhere/
- Jenni’s Story – https://pynsw.org.au/this-is-something-that-god-wants-to-talk-to-kids-directly-about-how-sre-teacher-jenni-is-helping-young-students-think-through-faith/
- Cherine’s Story – https://pynsw.org.au/some-sow-some-water-but-its-god-who-makes-it-grow/
We hope you enjoy reading the PYNSW Impact Report and associated articles. If you’d like to hear more from us, sign up for our newsletter.