Lead for Life
Want to be a Christian leader? Want training to lead others? Want to help others know and love Jesus?
Then Lead for Life Internship is the place to go! It’s designed for young leaders like you.
Christian leadership is built on knowing God, knowing ourselves and knowing and living God’s Word in real life.
Lead for Life Internship will help you grow as a leader in three ways:
- Build the foundations of your faith by giving you a deeper understanding God’s Word and Christian belief
- Grow in godly character by nurturing your relationship with God
- Develop practical skills in leading and serving others through ministry in your local church and PY supported by a mentor
The programme has 3 components:
- One week residential intensive teaching (at PY Summer Camp): Christian Belief, Christian Leadership; discussions and self-reflection on godly leadership; experienced group leaders who model what is taught and guide you through the week
- 12 months of ministry and mentoring in your local church: putting into practice some of the leadership lessons you have learnt, and talking this through with mentor from your church, benefitting from their wisdom and experience.
- Leading a small group on a camp: use your leadership skills at a PY camp and re-connecting with fellow Lead for Life interns.
Hear what some of the 2021 interns had to say about their experience:
Costs for 2022
Cost to church: $250 donation to PY per intern.
Cost to intern: Camp fees.
Click on the button to begin the registration process.
To apply for the next Lead for Life Programme (December 2022 for 2023), please contact the PYNSW Office using the form below.