What you can do to support PY
You can support the ministry of PYNSW in many ways, including through prayer, giving and volunteering.
Pray for PY
Here's how you can be praying for us
- Pray for our SRE teachers around the state that they would be able to follow up any questions their students might have, especially about Easter
- Give thanks for the chance we have to provide lesson observations for SRE teachers so they can improve the way they deliver lessons.
- Pray for our new Timothy Partnership Certificate students at Scots College that they would settle in well.
- Pray for Ministry Apprentices around the state as they support local churches.
- Pray for the ministers and ministry families attending the REFRESH conference, that they would find the time away to be encouraging and help support them in long-term ministry.
- Pray for the helpers at REFRESH conference who are looking after children and youth so their parents can have some uninterrupted time listening to solid teaching.
- Pray that many youth leaders would attend the PY Encourage Express night in May.
- Give thanks for the Northern Rivers Youth Conference in March and pray that this would lead to more collaboration between churches in the region.
- Pray for youth groups preparing to come to KYCK that they would be able to travel safely and that it would be a helpful part of their youth group’s program for the year.
- Pray for PYC as they continue to govern PY well.
- Pray that God would raise up some more members for PYC who want to have an impact on youth and children’s ministry in the state.
Your generous gift to PY can help to equip SRE teachers to teach about Jesus in schools, create networking opportunities and resources for youth leaders, help us with the future of our camping ministry, and provide theological training through the Lead Plus initiatives.
Looking to leave a bequest to support the work of PYNSW? Please contact the office using the “Contact Us” form below.
Account Number: 230494
Account Name: Presbyterian Youth
Would you like to help?
If you would like to volunteer as an SRE teacher, you can find out more about that on our SRE Page.
For other opportunities to serve, please fill in this volunteer form with an idea of what skills you have and we will be in touch!